Thursday, August 19, 2010

Widget update

I know you don't see the Widget thingy on the right hand side. And, there was no: a, b, c, d, or e happening around here today as I took the day off from blogging (except for this - I couldn't leave you all hanging, could I), but the Library Lady did tell me how to get it on the right - see comments from yesterday's post if you want to find out how.

Also, to Melissa - nope, no math books since I threw out all my public school books decades ago :). All very cryptic, no? That is unless you check out the comments from the post from the day before that.

Aren't comments fun and interesting?
AFN,
N

1 comment:

  1. Just as well as I already have too many math books. I'm also a collector of books about owls. And I actually have a few math/owl picture books!

    ReplyDelete