Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome to my garden

WELCOME TO MY GARDEN
I HOPE YOU WILL BE
HAPPY
HERE
This is a little blessing I give to each
plant that I plant in my garden because
any that enter here need all the luck they
can get as I'm not the best gardener in the world.
My garden is a little on the wild side.
A lovely "English garden" Pam said the other day.
These little clusters of coleus
are awaiting potting in the big planter in the pic
but I'll have to relocate the poppy and snap dragons
that seeded themselves in it since last season.
And, this lovely geranium in the hanging planter
given to Rod and I by Jack and Flo
has benefitted greatly by
the self-watering system
I got at
Lee Valley.
I'm thinking that it may last the season
as long as I remember to deadhead it.

WELCOME, GOOD LUCK TO ALL
& THANK YOU FOR SHARING
YOUR BEAUTY WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment