Thursday, March 25, 2010

out in the ozone

Well, that didn't work. I just posted a blog somewhere - called Many Hats. It has a cartoon in it and I've written about the work that I do in my healing practice and how grateful I am for it.

So, if someone finds it out there can you please tell it to come home as it wasn't a bad little entry; I even have one fan on it, someone I don't know. It's like some kind of parallel universe. I was using Blogger and Picassa to get the scanned cartoon on to this site as all other efforts failed; it seemed to be working.

I've spent far too much time on this. It's almost 7:30p.m. and my stomach is growling and soon Rod will be too wondering what the heck I'm doing.

Will keep trying to sort this out. I just have to keep telling myself that this is all part of the learning process and reminding myself that I do love learning - I just want to be an expert at it.

I apologize for any spelling and grammar errors. I don't know yet how to check the document.

No comments:

Post a Comment